SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone else at H2O? It'd be cool to meet some other Volvo owners. I've seen a few R's and C30s on the coastal highway. I'm on 78th st, and so is some dude with a sweet 122.

Registered
John,

You must have been the guy my dad met. That was his 122.

Registered
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
John,

You must have been the guy my dad met. That was his 122.
Oh, okay! He and I were both up fairly early every morning and ended up shooting the breeze (and trying to fix the brake lights). Really great guy, couldn't thank him enough for getting to ride in the 122. I hope he found that piece to his carb. What did you drive down?

Registered
I rode with him this year, sadly. I was planning on bringing my 242 down and started to tear it apart to install LH2.2 along with a .50 trim turbo but all hell broke loose on that and wast able to get it running before the show. Sense I wasn't planning on bringing the R it wasn't ready for a trip in all the rain (tires are getting bald) plus I still need to replace my front lip so left that in the garage beside Pop's caR.

Registered
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Ah I know how you feel. My E30, well, the #EDIRTY was supposed to be the car I drove down and it was more or less ready but my old man wasn't okay with me driving that far with it. Oh well. All that rain was perfect for FWD burnouts 馃槑馃槑

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Tapatalk

Registered
Haha, that it was. I am kind of glad I didn't bring anything because the chances of be getting caught having fun in the rain would have been very high.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts