SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just ordered these springs for my s60 anybody use them how did they go in any pics would like to see what it will look like when I'm done here mine just started doing little things to it

Sent from my SM-J337A using Tapatalk

·
Registered
378 Posts

This is what mine looks like with HR springs and rdesign shocks. If you don’t have the shocks your car will sit higher. Also backs are easy to install, fronts are a pain. I paid the local dealership to install them

·
Registered
1,817 Posts
Rears were a piece of cake, fronts were the worst job I’ve ever done on a car.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Nice they both look good where did you order the r design shocks from? I've heard the fronts are a pain to do I think I may just pay some one to do them. Save the hassle thanks for the input guys!

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·

This is what mine looks like with HR springs and rdesign shocks. If you don’t have the shocks your car will sit higher. Also backs are easy to install, fronts are a pain. I paid the local dealership to install them
What size tires are you running? And where did you get the r design shocks thru?

·
Registered
378 Posts
What size tires are you running? And where did you get the r design shocks thru?

I’m running 19’s. Bought my rdesign shocks from the local Volvo dealer. Had them in stock and lifetime warranty on them.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I’m running 19’s. Bought my rdesign shocks from the local Volvo dealer. Had them in stock and lifetime warranty on them.
I'm still looking for wheels and tires having hard time I cant decide between 18s and 19s what series 19s?

·
Registered
1,817 Posts

I’m on my stock shocks and it looks almost the same as yours. If there is a difference, it’s minimal.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
2,321 Posts
The Dynamic and R-Design front struts are the same. The rears are only different in terms of twin-tube (Dynamic) vs monotube (R-Design) shocks. There are no differences in height when run with the same springs.

·
Registered
2,321 Posts
H&R with the 4C shocks.

Samsung Galaxy S10+ via Tapatalk
I love the looks of the Ixion IIs on this car. Looks great man.

(We didn't get a Vibrant Copper R-Design in the U.S. so I've been dreaming of getting the front bumper and making a unique* car here in North America.

*at least I don't think anyone else has done it... I could be wrong.)

·
Registered
103 Posts
I love the looks of the Ixion IIs on this car. Looks great man.

(We didn't get a Vibrant Copper R-Design in the U.S. so I've been dreaming of getting the front bumper and making a unique* car here in North America.

*at least I don't think anyone else has done it... I could be wrong.)
I think you should do it, it makes it a whole other car to look at. The standard front is pretty boring IMO. Thats why I did a whole r-design swap on my car.
And yes the 19 Ixions fits the car perfect with all my Black details and inserts.

Samsung Galaxy S10+ via Tapatalk

1 - 15 of 15 Posts