SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
134 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I know everyone has heard the bad news related to Svenske Racing. However, wanted to know if anyone that got the 10mm H&R Spacers with bolts have the part number. I have a distributer here in Northern Virginia that could get them, but the S60R application doesn't pop up on their computer. Help!!

·
Registered
1,814 Posts
Re: H&R Spacer Part Numbers (gaylemd)

I got mine from VPTuning.com. I can't help you with part numbers, because I got the 5mm front and 15mm rears.

Give VPTuning a try if you have problems with your other distributor.

·
Registered
194 Posts
Re: H&R Spacer Part Numbers (gaylemd)

Here is the info you're looking for. Let me know if you're able to find someone to source these, I'd be interested in a set.

The part number for H&R 20mm (axle set = 2x10mm) is 2035650.
The information can be found at this link also:
http://www.swededemon.com/phpB...acers

·
Registered
345 Posts
Re: H&R Spacer Part Numbers (ReVolvR)

George from vptuning.com will be stocking the 20mm (10mmx2) H&R spacers for the R, it is not on their web site, if you want a set, send an email to:

[email protected]

The longer bolts are 18mm in diameter (stock is 19mm), their website said 17mm

He will get PFC or Hawks pads for those interested.

Billy

·
Registered
18,762 Posts
Re: H&R Spacer Part Numbers (05s60r)

Quote, originally posted by 05s60r »
George from vptuning.com will be stocking the 20mm (10mmx2) H&R spacers for the R, it is not on their web site, if you want a set, send an email to:
[email protected]
The longer bolts are 18mm in diameter (stock is 19mm), their website said 17mm
He will get PFC or Hawks pads for those interested.
Billy

19 mm is the diameter of stock bolt head, 17mm is the diameter of the aftermarket bolt heads, 14mm is diameter of the bolt. You need bolts that are at least 43mm long, as stock bolts are 33mm (most likely they will come in 45mm). Also, you need to specify the 60 degree fixed taper head bolt, should be around $2.00 per. Flloating taper head bolts are available (what comes on the car), but at $5.00 per bolt, not sure the floating bit is worth it.

Let me know what VPTuning is selling them for, I can get the 10mm over here pretty reasonable. I was setting up a group buy a few months ago, but Svenske found a distributor, so wasn't a need. However, I can easily do one, still have my contact.

·
Registered
268 Posts
Re: H&R Spacer Part Numbers ("R" Kelly)

Has anybody had any problems with the 10mm or 15mm spacers and springs?
Either the Evolves or Eibach (or are they the same thing).
Thanks

·
Registered
345 Posts
Re: H&R Spacer Part Numbers ("R" Kelly)

Quote, originally posted by "R" Kelly »

19 mm is the diameter of stock bolt head, 17mm is the diameter of the aftermarket bolt heads, 14mm is diameter of the bolt. You need bolts that are at least 43mm long, as stock bolts are 33mm (most likely they will come in 45mm). Also, you need to specify the 60 degree fixed taper head bolt, should be around $2.00 per. Flloating taper head bolts are available (what comes on the car), but at $5.00 per bolt, not sure the floating bit is worth it.

Let me know what VPTuning is selling them for, I can get the 10mm over here pretty reasonable. I was setting up a group buy a few months ago, but Svenske found a distributor, so wasn't a need. However, I can easily do one, still have my contact.

Oop! The bolts are 17mm, I used a 11/16 socket and messed up the conversion. I'm still waiting for Geroge to get me the final pricing. My front tires still rub after the 5mm spacer with the Heico springs. Would you IM or email me what the pricing will be for 2 sets with the floating tapers with shipping.

Thanks! Billy

·
Registered
18,762 Posts
Re: H&R Spacer Part Numbers (Lake Powell)

Quote, originally posted by Lake Powell »
Has anybody had any problems with the 10mm or 15mm spacers and springs?
Either the Evolves or Eibach (or are they the same thing).
Thanks

Guys here in Europe use the 10mm spacers with Eibach/Evolve springs, takes rubbing back to a little better than stock, only rub at full lock. 15mm eliminate rub altogether, but you CAN NOT run 15 mm spacers with 245s.

No real reason to switch to 245s, I only did for wheel protection on my new Ti Pegs after original pegs got trashed with 235 PZeros (didn't realize Pirellis are practically only tires in existence without rim guard). Although, the extra grip is nice at the track... http://********************/smile/emthup.gif

1 - 8 of 8 Posts