SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

· Registered
2019 Volvo S60 T6 R Design, 2021 Polestar 2, 2022 Volvo XC60 Recharge Inscription
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am looking to purchase Lowering Springs for my SPA S60 T6 and I would like to buy H&R ones but all the websites say they only fit the V60. Would the V60 springs fit the S60 platform? (H&R lowering springs 28665-1)

· Registered
2021 S60 R-design
862 Posts
I run the H&R springs on my s60.

Short answer they fit no problem. In fact they would fit all SPA models due to part sharing.

Long answer you won’t get as much of a drop as the V60 (the v60 is higher in the first place) also the V60 has progressive springs instead of the s60s linear springs. So it’s a slightly different feel. H&R specifically designed them for the V60 but they work just fine for an s60.

However they fit, ride comfortably, and I have no complaints.

· Registered
2019 Volvo S60 T6 R Design, 2021 Polestar 2, 2022 Volvo XC60 Recharge Inscription
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I run the H&R springs on my s60.

Short answer they fit no problem. In fact they would fit all SPA models due to part sharing.

Long answer you won’t get as much of a drop as the V60 (the v60 is higher in the first place) also the V60 has progressive springs instead of the s60s linear springs. So it’s a slightly different feel. H&R specifically designed them for the V60 but they work just fine for an s60.

However they fit, ride comfortably, and I have no complaints.
Do you have a photo of your car with the drop? Do you feel any handling improvements with those springs? Thank you

· Registered
2021 S60 R-design
862 Posts
There are absolutely no improvements. It’s all the same just the car sits 1/2 in lower

These are lowering springs not performance springs. You will however maintain all comfort

· Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
There are absolutely no improvements. It’s all the same just the car sits 1/2 in lower

These are lowering springs not performance springs. You will however maintain all comfort
Sorry for all the questions. But I was wondering where you bought yours? I can't seem to find them online in the US. thanks again.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts