SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey everyone....<br>I am new to this forum, but have had my C70 for 4 years and I still love it, even though there are a few sore spots here and there<br>but my question is this: Is there anywhere you can find white or indiglo gauge faces for this car? what about a chrome trim ring for the speedo/tach/etc?<br>I have heard that to get to the guage cluster is very difficult so any info would be helpful. Also if anyone knows where i can find a instrument panel dimmer switch for cheep- mine is loose in the dash due to somehow losing the metal retaining clip (a mystery) since i don't want to pay $95 for a new one at my dealer<p>All info will be appreciated<p>thanks<p>mark<p>'98 Volvo C70 (coral red)<br>

·
Registered
3,706 Posts
Re: Guage Faces/bezels for C70 ([email protected])

Mark,<p>Welcome to Swedespeed. You might want to check S.A.M. and Heico for gauge rings. I know that they make them for the S60/V70, but I am not sure about the C70.<p>I don't think there are any white or indiglo gauges for the C70 yet.<p>-Drew

·
Registered
6,888 Posts
Re: Guage Faces/bezels for C70 ([email protected])

SAM or Heico do not make bezels for the old 70 series. The new gauges are circular whereas the older models are flat at the bottom. I guess if you have a hookup at a machine shop you can me your own.<br>I hope they don't make indiglo gauges for any of the Volvos. That's what rice rockets are for. Keep the car elegant and clean please.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts