SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
528 Posts
Coastal -

The meeting is actually right now...today.

Give me a chance to reduce the size of some of these shots, and I'll put them up. To get you started though, here's my favorite entry (just so happens my car ended up in the background with the Rocket Box on top!) Beautifull 1966 122.

- Darell

[This message has been edited by darell (edited 04-29-2001).]

·
Registered
528 Posts
OK, more goodies from the meet (funny how most of these are wagons, huh?)

My favorite ES:

P1800s as far as the eye could see:

One of the cleanest cars there, a black R:

An iPd project car that you might recognize:

and the logo I was wearing on my shirt today:

- Darell

·
Registered
47 Posts
Holy cow! That R is so shiny I think I can see a reflection in the rear qtr panel of my Ash Gold XC all the way up in Portland!

Part of me really wishes I hadn't moved out of the Bay Area in November... Thanks for the pics Darell.

--Adam

[This message has been edited by saabstory (edited 04-29-2001).]

·
Registered
226 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Wow, great pics Darell!

Nice to see the r sportwagon. That's the car that started the whole Volvo thing for me about 5 years ago!

What's up with the 1800 second from the right? Is that a burn mark, or a blemish in the photo?

·
Registered
528 Posts
I wish they'd parked that P1800 at the END of the row instead of in the middle. It was trashed. That isn't a blemish in the photo, in fact it looks better in the photo than in person. Seems some sort of engine fire about TEN years ago is to blame. Now there's a guy on top of exterior paint care, huh?

It was fun that the meeting was right in my back yard. BTW, I had the ONLY 2001 V70T5 there. The only cars close were the three dealer cars that were in attendance: 2001 S80, S60 and XC. Mine was the only new "owner" car there. Actually attracted a lot of attention. Of course I had it so highly polished that it was like driving a sunspot.

- Darell

1 - 6 of 6 Posts