SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,033 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Oh yeah? I never saw it! Do they have meets and stuff too? I never see more than about 3-4 volvo's per meet in this area

·
Registered
587 Posts
It has a lot of people in it, but it's not that "active". People post but meets are never held or anything like that.

Hopefully the one you started will have more people who are actually down for meets and aren't in the group just to be in it :). I'll start inviting some of my Ontario Volvo friends!

·
Registered
3,126 Posts
The Canadian Volvo Club is affiliated with CASC-OR, which means if you're a member you can get your competition licence through them. http://www.casc.on.ca/content/cvc

·
Registered
1,033 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I just made the group so that we have a whole bunch of locals all in one place to invite to meets and plan stuff. I don't think I'll be racing my 170hp automatic haha

·
Registered
3,126 Posts
I know not everyone races, it's just that if you want to be a member of a Volvo club and compete, then you can get a licence through this affiliated Volvo club.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.