SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
A few of us discussed having some sort of 'ongoing' GTA meet (besides ertefa, sort of volvo only?) that we could do weekly/bi-weekly/monthly.

Would May 11 or 12 work for anyone? Meet in Mississauga at Mavis/Britannia.
If we met on the 12 we could go for a cruise north (Forks of the Credit, etc.).

Next one could be June 1 or 2, same idea. We could meet somewhere further East, at IKEA in Vaughan?

Let's get an idea of who is interested!

If anyone has any ideas, post them!!

·
Registered
271 Posts
Im down for something like that, sound like fun. Need to meet more Volvo heads locally.

Im from the hammer, and 4 others on here are as well, dont want to speak for them, but i think travel isnt an issue with us.

·
Registered
304 Posts
Do I smell cccconvoy?!?!

·
Registered
32 Posts
This is a great idea. Gotta get some more Volvo recognition, lets do this!

·
Registered
230 Posts
Can't really do May.... busy with road races and whatnot. June looks much better!

·
Registered
230 Posts
road races..... u mean hwy7 and marty runs or wat lmao
Hahaha nah I keep that kind of racing on the track. Going to Waterford Hills May 22, can't wait

Im doing a bunch of running and cycling races this month to build up a base for the Muskoka Ironman this summer

·
Registered
1,024 Posts
A few of us come out to the Ertefa meet on Thursday nights when we can....just need to park together in a Volvo section now. It was cold and rainy last night but there were about 5-6 Volvos there.

Probably had around 10 or so Volvos last week (2 SRs, a few S60s, V70, S40s, a couple C30s, S70/850, etc).

·
Premium Member
8,700 Posts
I'm good with that too about a monthly meet or so. Gives more meaning for a GTA Volvo's club/chapter. Btw, anyone else still want decals?

On that note about Ertefa, I've been sick the past week so I didn't want to stand out in the rain and in the cold or else I would have came out.

·
Registered
1,024 Posts
No problem - I was actually surprised with the decent turn out given the bad weather (it was COLD so smart choice!).

1 - 13 of 13 Posts