SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner

1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Registered
2,456 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hey Guys,

I'm Nick and iv'e been doing detailing work on the side for about five years now. My goal has never been to turn over a high number of vehicles but to consistently produce quality work. I enjoy meeting enthusiasts like myself and doing work for people who value their car and it's appearance as much as I do. I treat all cars with the utmost care and use only the safest and highest quality products available. Whether it's a simple wash and wax, headlight restoration, or full paint correction I can help make your car look its best.

Feel free to take a look at some of my previous work below and PM me with any questions you have!

BMW 335
E90 M3
Kia Forte
Golf TDI
Dodge Viper ACR
Mercedes SL500
Ford Thunderbird
MK6 GTI
Toyota Tundra

PRICING

Protection Detail (Wash, Clay, Seal) - Starting from $120
- Pre-rinse foam treatment
- Full exterior hand wash (2 bucket)
- Clay bar decontamination
- Wheels cleaned with non acidic cleaner
- Tires and wheel wells cleaned and dressed
- Rubber/Vinyl/Plastic trim cleaned and dressed
- Exhaust Tips polished
- Door jams cleaned
- Exterior glass cleaned
- Paint Sealant applied (Menzerna Powerlock or Wolfgang DGPS)
*For cars that require a complete exterior cleaning

Daily Driver Package (Single Step Polish) - Starting from $220
- Protection Detail plus
- Trim and badges covered
- Single polish step with medium cut polish
- Removes minor swirl marks, water spots, light oxidation, and light scratches from the paint
*For cars with light to moderate paint defects

Refinement Package (Two Step Polish) - Starting from $350
- Protection Detail plus
- Trim and badges covered
- First polishing step with paint compound to remove moderate to severe paint defects
- Second polishing step with finishing polish to remove any haze and restore gloss
- Package will remove majority of swirls and clear coat scratches
- Finishing stage will dramatically enhance depth and gloss of paint
*For cars with moderate to heavy paint defects

Full Interior Detail - Starting from $100
- Loose items removed and bagged
- Complete Interior Vacuum
- AC vents, buttons, and crevices blown
- Carpets/ Mats/ Upholstery Shampooed
- Leather deep cleaned and conditioned
- Dash/Door panels/Center console deep cleaned and protected
- Pedals steam cleaned
- Headliner wiped down and cleaned (if necessary)
- All windows cleaned
- Door jams cleaned and sealed
*For cars that require a deep interior cleaning

Basic Interior Detail - Starting from $50
- Full Interior Vacuum
- AC vents, buttons, crevices blown
- All Interior surfaces wiped down
- All windows Cleaned
*For cars that require a light to moderate interior cleaning

Engine Detail - $50
- Electrical components covered
- Engine and hood bottom cleaned
- Dressed with water based dressing

*Extremely soiled interiors or exteriors covered in tar, over spray, or industrial fallout subject to additional charges
*Pricing based on four door sedan

·
Premium Member
8,700 Posts
You might as well post up your pricing if you want more business.

·
Registered
1,824 Posts
Awesome stuff man. I have a detailing thing that I had as an SP and im incorporating in the spring. What's your product set-up, i'd love to chat with another fellow GTA detailer :D.

·
Registered
2,456 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Awesome stuff man. I have a detailing thing that I had as an SP and im incorporating in the spring. What's your product set-up, i'd love to chat with another fellow GTA detailer :D.
Most of the products I use are from Optimum (ONR, Car Wash, Powerclean, Protectant Plus, Wax, Metal Polish). For polishes and sealants I use Menzerna and a bit of Meguiars. I have both a Flex 3401 and PC7424XP for polishers.

·
Registered
1,824 Posts
Most of the products I use are from Optimum (ONR, Car Wash, Powerclean, Protectant Plus, Wax, Metal Polish). For polishes and sealants I use Menzerna and a bit of Meguiars. I have both a Flex 3401 and PC7424XP for polishers.
LOL wow that's hilarious, you're rolling the set-up I started with. That's exactly what I was using, Optimum and poorboys are such good values and Menz for polishes is my default. The flex is an amazing polisher, just make sure you oil the backpad with air tool oil every 3 months.

·
Registered
2,456 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
LOL wow that's hilarious, you're rolling the set-up I started with. That's exactly what I was using, Optimum and poorboys are such good values and Menz for polishes is my default. The flex is an amazing polisher, just make sure you oil the backpad with air tool oil every 3 months.
Yep, there are many good products out there and it slowly turns into an addiction trying them all!

·
Registered
304 Posts
Ugh - remind me in April to hit you up on your services. I've been searching for a good detail on my V50 for awhile now.

·
Registered
2,456 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Look's great!! If the weather decides to stay like this, I may break my V50 outta storage to schedule a visit!
Cool, yeah the winter has been unusually mild thus far.

I do, the odd time, go mobile for customers who prefer not not be inconvenienced but it depends on the work required and facilities available (water, heat, etc)

·
Registered
334 Posts
Another DB member up on SS huh??

Very cool...

Jason (aka Deep Gloss Auto Salon)

·
Registered
1,360 Posts
Hey, this sounds great. Do you do older cars as well? i.e. 21 year-old non-clearcoat finishes :)

I have a 244 DL that will need the paint freshened up in the spring. What would you recommend?

Thanks.

·
Registered
2,456 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Hey, this sounds great. Do you do older cars as well? i.e. 21 year-old non-clearcoat finishes :)

I have a 244 DL that will need the paint freshened up in the spring. What would you recommend?

Thanks.
Yes, I have worked on some pretty oxidized single stage paints before and although it can get messy, I have gotten some pretty good results.

I'm guessing the finish is pretty dull and oxidized as well?

1 - 20 of 38 Posts