SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just got my GSX FMIC installed by Rawbear performance! Very happy with the results !! :thumbup:

·
6,436 Posts
very cool
is it the same as the one which VIVA sells?

...so be honest...is the reason for the angled photo the fact that it's not perfectly centered? ;)

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 · (Edited)
very cool
is it the same as the one which VIVA sells?

...so be honest...is the reason for the angled photo the fact that it's not perfectly centered? ;)
I believe so, if anything might be slightly bigger.. don't remember the size off the top of my head.

HAHA, ill put some better pictures up later.

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·

·
Registered
309 Posts
have sent a couple emails to the vendor...
can you post up or send via email the install instructions? still wanting to replace the oem fmic, and this on looks pretty nice.
Thanks

·
6,436 Posts
have sent a couple emails to the vendor...
can you post up or send via email the install instructions? still wanting to replace the oem fmic, and this on looks pretty nice.
Thanks
look up my manual - go on Viva's site, look up the reviews where I posted step-by-step instructions

·
Registered
3,758 Posts

·
Registered
491 Posts

·
Registered
309 Posts
so the install uses the phuzz/Viva installation instructions. Both instructions state to drain the A/C system, as does the Bell instructions. But the manf. website states that it doesn't need draining.....

·
6,436 Posts
so the install uses the phuzz/Viva installation instructions. Both instructions state to drain the A/C system, as does the Bell instructions. But the manf. website states that it doesn't need draining.....
You DO NOT need to drain the AC if you know what you're doing and if you have an extra hour. Ask me how I know

1 - 14 of 14 Posts