SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
897 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
can anyone offer any insight on how to do this?

thanks in advance.

·
Registered
372 Posts
can anyone offer any insight on how to do this?

thanks in advance.
A previous post indicated..."The grille is held in place with 12 or so clips. Mask the surrounding area and use a trim removal tool carefully to pry the clips loose and pop it out."

·
Registered
897 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
A previous post indicated..."The grille is held in place with 12 or so clips. Mask the surrounding area and use a trim removal tool carefully to pry the clips loose and pop it out."
Thank you. What terms did you search? I seem to have problems w search findings as I didn't get anything here.

·
Registered
1,534 Posts
Volvo has installation manuals online for their accessories. Often you can find one of these
that, as part of the install, does what you are looking for.

This manual for installing a front camera "blind view" includes removal of grill
at step 49 (and a lot of other stuff):

http://accessories.volvocars.com/Ac...6 AWD/Automatic/L.H.D/ShowDocument/VCC-449775

I went through the site and downloaded quite a few guides which will
come in handy as something of an unofficial shop manual :)

·
Registered
897 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Volvo has installation manuals online for their accessories. Often you can find one of these
that, as part of the install, does what you are looking for.

This manual for installing a front camera "blind view" includes removal of grill
at step 49 (and a lot of other stuff):

http://accessories.volvocars.com/Ac...6 AWD/Automatic/L.H.D/ShowDocument/VCC-449775

I went through the site and downloaded quite a few guides which will
come in handy as something of an unofficial shop manual :)
Krn, wherever you came from, makes no matter to me, you are the king!
Man, that is sweet. I have vad I s for the old 98 but nothing for the 2012. You have just filled in the blanks and I owe you a big one.
Thank you thank you thank you

1 - 5 of 5 Posts