SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
196 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've been lurking around a bit and thought I would formally introduce myself. I have an '04 VR GT and have owned it for 3 years now. As for mods, I have an IPD ECU with torque delete, races60r FMIC & tuurbo downpipe, UR lightweight crank pulley, IPD cold air intake, Snabb turbo intake pipe, IPD HD TCV, JRL mod, and Viva CBV. As for suspension, my car rides on 17" pegs with TME lowering springs, has IPD HD endlinks, and a Viva strut bar kit. Up next will be a custom exhaust steup but still don't know which way to go. Here are some pics to prove I don't drive a Camry.

·
Registered
196 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Looks good, but throw on some tire shine ;)
Tire shine and new lug bolts are up next. I put restore black on the trim yesterday, what a difference.

·
Registered
614 Posts
Paint those fog light grilles to match the trim. Just did mine this weekend, takes about 10 minutes and is well worth it! But nice ride. When you say you don't know which way to go on the custom exhaust what exactly do you mean? Quad? I say throw a 3 inch straight through on and call it a day. Plenty of sound, plenty of performance, and plenty of cash left over going that route!

·
Registered
196 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Paint those fog light grilles to match the trim. Just did mine this weekend, takes about 10 minutes and is well worth it! But nice ride. When you say you don't know which way to go on the custom exhaust what exactly do you mean? Quad? I say throw a 3 inch straight on and call it a day. Plenty of sound, plenty of performance, and plenty of cash left over going that route!
As for exhaust, it will be 3", just not sure which muffler to use yet. I'm not going to do quad or anything too fancy. I'll just use the existing bumper cutout. And I'll definitely be doing the fog light grilles as well. I can't believe how much better the rest of the trim looks now, it was pretty faded out.

·
Registered
3,758 Posts
:thumbup:

always loved the VR's

·
Registered
727 Posts
That is a clean car! Fix that droopy front lip :)

1 - 8 of 8 Posts