SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2,316 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
If you watched Young Wallander in Netflix, did you noticed the car driven by Hemberg, his boss?
It is a beautiful green XC90 Inscription. Gorgeous color!

I wish colors other than whites, grays and blacks were available.
For the last few years, the only non-monochromatic color available for the XC90 has been the Denim Blue.
I want another color. I do not care for whites (delivery trucks), blacks (funeral cars) or grays (boring).
The world is full of colors beyond the monochromatic hues that Volvo keeps pushing.

·
Registered
1,066 Posts
If you watched Young Wallander in Netflix, did you noticed the card driven by Hemberg, his boss?
It is a beautiful green XC90 Inscription. Gorgeous color!

I wish colors other than whites, grays and blacks were available.
For the last few years, the only non-monochromatic color available for the XC90 has been the Denim Blue.
I want another color. I do not care for whites (delivery trucks), blacks (funeral cars) or grays (boring).
The world is full of colors beyond the monochromatic hues that Volvo keeps pushing.
Lol, I saw that, what a shameless product placement. That Volvo is in like half of the scenes. Hard to miss.

But yes, the point is taken - Volvos in general only come in shades of grays and browns... and I think we are getting quite an even more limited palette in the USA.

·
Registered
139 Posts
Wrap it!

·
Registered
1 Posts
(Old) Wallander (Kenneth Branagh) drove a Caspian Blue XC70. It was on the BBC, I think it's on Peacock streaming, much better than Young Wallander imho.

·
Registered
40 Posts
It’s not the pine grey? Is xc90 produced in us? Otherwise I guess the available colours should be the same.

Ps. My son is looking at fast and furious at Netflix and would mind if I started to scroll through the young wallander...

1 - 6 of 6 Posts