SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
691 Posts
I know I posted my v70r for sale but I'm leaning more towards keeping her! I have had tons of interest and some good price offers but my price is my price.. Anyways I just bought some brand new elevate sway bars for 340 bucks on eBay and now Phuzz is having a group on his FMIC :eek: Decisiions Decisions! God dam it! :). I was always taught from my family not to use any emotions when doing business transactions so business always come first before pleasure..

I don't think I'm following their rules right now as I love driving my V70R. I just got back from A late night dinner with my wife and some Stolio sprite :beer: over at torches. Food sucked! But on to the fun stuff, on the way home over the Newburgh beacon bridge their was a older Audi s8 all tricked out that pulls up next to me ...

removed...
Going out to dinner with your wife 100 bucks, s8 awesome, watching the drivers face when my wife tells him TURBO--------Priceless:thumbup:

·
Registered
691 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Yea oops s8.. No def not a a8 the s8 are very unique and I I know the car very well...

·
Registered
2,201 Posts
I say S8 unless you're also pumping out 500 HP out of your V70R. :D

·
Registered
1,242 Posts
Haven't heard many who said Torches sucked. I don't think I could ever sell my SR. What were you looking to replace it with?

Oh and watch out for those potholes on that bridge, it sucks. Lol.

·
Registered
691 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Nope, here's my ride.. 06 25,000 miles 6 speed manual navi, Bluetooth.. More pictures can be found in the classified section.. But I'm second guessing about selling her now..

·
Registered
857 Posts
Nope, here's my ride.. 06 25,000 miles 6 speed manual navi, Bluetooth.. More pictures can be found in the classified section.. But I'm second guessing about selling her now..
Looks great! Well if you decide not to sell her- Talking to a few guys from SS thinking about doing a group FMIC/Snabb install at my shop in Clinton Corners. Let me know!

·
Registered
691 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
O yea you got a shop! what's the name of it? I might stop by today..

·
Registered
5,848 Posts
Driving in a brain fog.

·
Registered
691 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 · (Edited)
^ I love hittin buttons, my old job I was a monitor engineer. Hence the reason I never really posted, I was always away and never had a smart phone.

·
Registered
430 Posts
Love it! My wife and I had a similar experience with some cholos in a tricked-out Crapura. When I let them catch back up, they gave us a thumbs up.

·
Premium Member
8,708 Posts
Ok. This is gone far enough.

1- No racing or Driving Under the Influence Discussions. Swedespeed does not condone street racing nor the consumption of alcohol while behind the wheel.

2- Vulgar comments - fighting, bickering and name calling.

That would be all. This thread is closed.

Let this be an example of how to follow the rules on SS, and for that reason, it has not been blackholed.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.