SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
353 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey Everyone,<BR>I've got an 850 T-5R sedan, and right now i'm not getting a little too bit wheel spin for my liking and i know i need some better tires once spring comes around, however they should be pretty good in the rain since i'll be in oregon all summer and it's bound to rain a bit.<BR>I have heard of the Potenza S-03's<BR>The Pirelli PZeros, the 6000s, the 7000's<BR>heard of tons.<BR>When i bought my car, they had Toyo Proxes FZ4's, which are alright,but not too great for wheelspin, fine on rain

·
Registered
999 Posts
I'm a newb, and this might not be what you're looking for, but I've been running on Yokohama AVS db tires on my '96 854T, and I really like them. I had AVS Intermediates, and they stuck to the road/track very well, but were murder in the wet. The AVS db tires are s/b really quiet, which they are, but they handle great too. I've never tried the tires you asked about tho, so can't compare them.. only can compare them to the AVS-Ints and the handling difference vs each other is negligable.<P>my 2cents...<P>

·
Registered
63 Posts
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by javadoc:<BR><B>I'm a newb, and this might not be what you're looking for, but I've been running on Yokohama AVS db tires on my '96 854T, and I really like them. I had AVS Intermediates, and they stuck to the road/track very well, but were murder in the wet. The AVS db tires are s/b really quiet, which they are, but they handle great too. I've never tried the tires you asked about tho, so can't compare them.. only can compare them to the AVS-Ints and the handling difference vs each other is negligable.<P>my 2cents...<P></B><HR></BLOCKQUOTE><P>Javadoc,<P>What size are your AVS dBs? I have been trying to find those tires in the 850-standard size of 205/50R16 but have had no luck so far.<BR><P>

1 - 3 of 3 Posts