SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
4,640 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys,

Trying to finish a motor swap and have a few loose ends I could use help with.

These two electrical plugs are bugging me, the one black one I am pretty sure is the PTC on the turbo inlet duct, the grey one is a mystery to me. Obviously it's coming from the auto trans but I don't see any left over matching plugs nearby??

Any help would be great. Thanks!

NJGB

·
Registered
1,919 Posts
Looks like the mate could be at the top of your picture. Same color and style and doesn't appear that anything is plugged into it.

·
Registered
4,640 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hi, I knew I should have edited that other plug out of the photo, that's actually for the alarm siren.

I have to look through some photos and see if I can't find what it was attached to.

Thanks!

·
Registered
2,238 Posts
Here you go sir:

The wire comes from the back of the transmission, where the oxygen sensor plugs are.

·
Registered
4,640 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Okay, I'll have to dig around and see if I can't find the other end, I just can't think of what it might be. I'll follow up tonight if I get a chance. Thanks man!

·
Registered
4,640 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks man!

I just wasn't looking hard enough, turns out the matching plug comes right out of that main black harness that runs over the trans, the plug was hidden after I reinstalled the harness but I found it tucked underneath and all is good now!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts