SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
6,887 Posts
Nice! I've always thought it would be fun to have one but my girlfriend told me she would break up with me if I bought a motorcycle. Now I know what I'd have to do to get rid of her if I so desired...

·
Registered
401 Posts
Re: (carreragt7)

Quote, originally posted by carreragt7 »
Nice! I've always thought it would be fun to have one but my girlfriend told me she would break up with me if I bought a motorcycle. Now I know what I'd have to do to get rid of her if I so desired...

u would probably have two or three girlfriends if you got a motorcycle...

i sold mine over the summer to buy a house... im going to get another one

·
Registered
6,887 Posts
Re: (slowvo)

Quote, originally posted by slowvo »

u would probably have two or three girlfriends if you got a motorcycle...

LOL. One girlfriend is enough drama for me, I couldn't imagine three.

Modified by carreragt7 at 5:41 PM 3-23-2009

·
Registered
79 Posts
Re: got something a little faster than the T5... (s40kid)

Nice find. I just sold my cbr 600. Stupid people in cars always think you want to race just because you're on a bike. Can't a guy just cruise around on a nice day? I guess that's what cruisers are for. Anyway, I always used it as my excuse as to why I didn't need a fast car. Good luck with it.

·
Registered
152 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Re: (AutoFahren)

Quote, originally posted by AutoFahren »
Very nice sir... http://********************/smile/emthup.gif

How many miles were on it? And how many have you put on it?
4,046 miles when i bought it, put on about 400.

·
Registered
152 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Re: (NorthernS40)

Quote, originally posted by NorthernS40 »
awesome buy bro, have you taken her out yet? best way to travel in my opinion. have fun and be safe
Quote, originally posted by KDog »
Nice find. I just sold my cbr 600. Stupid people in cars always think you want to race just because you're on a bike. Can't a guy just cruise around on a nice day? I guess that's what cruisers are for. Anyway, I always used it as my excuse as to why I didn't need a fast car. Good luck with it.
yea ive taken her out about 4 times, i just registerd her i was using a friends plate lol... yea i try not to be an a$$ on it. i only open her up when the roads are clear.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.