SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,822 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Submitted one of the photos I took of my caR the other week to theTHROTTLE.com and it showed up in today's DAR (Daily Afternoon Randomness)... It's not a write up or article or anything of that sort but it's fun to have my caR out there for more of the interweb to see :D

http://thethrottle.thechive.com/2012/05/31/daily-afternoon-randomness-34-photos-15/

There's also a nice looking S40 in there too :thumbup:

CHIVE ON!

·
Registered
1,243 Posts
Congrats, I gotta say, my weather nerd took over and my eyes quickly moved to those beautiful lenticular clouds!!!!

·
Registered
926 Posts
Nice. You know, I think that S40 in pic 31 parks near my office.

·
Registered
1,822 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Congrats, I gotta say, my weather nerd took over and my eyes quickly moved to those beautiful lenticular clouds!!!!
unbeknownst to me those clouds were blocking the solar eclipse which should have been almost to its peak about the time the picture was taken.

·
Registered
1,243 Posts
unbeknownst to me those clouds were blocking the solar eclipse which should have been almost to its peak about the time the picture was taken.
Haha, when I was watching my R had some great light conditions and I thought about trying to take a picture but all I had was my crappy cell phone '8MP' camera.

We had some great lenticular's last night here in Logan. Bad part about lenticular clouds is the NEVER move, all day long they will be in the ~ the same place.

·
Registered
1,822 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
1 - 8 of 8 Posts