SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi -

I'm new to this forum, so I apologize in advance if this is the wrong place to ask this or if it was recently answered. I recently purchased a '96 850 GLT and am looking for a reliable place to service it, preferable with reasonable rates.

Thanks in advance!

Mary W.

·
Registered
33 Posts
I know what you mean by reasonable rates, the costs to repair any year volvo can get quite outrageous. The only place I have ever truly trusted enough with my car was Jaffarian Volvo in Haverhill, MA, but again, the prices can be steep. I also believe there is a small repair shop in Rowley, MA that specializes in volvo repair, but I am unsure of the name. Definitely worth checking into. Hope this helps!

·
Registered
7,737 Posts
Jaffarian V olvo used to have an online shop called VolvoPartsWorld.com out of their parts dept. They were very reasonable and had great service and public relations. If what they did over the net was any indication of their service dept., then I would consider driving to Haverhill even if I were in Boston.

·
Registered
5,205 Posts
Re: (MadeInJapan)

Quote, originally posted by MadeInJapan »
Jaffarian V olvo used to have an online shop called VolvoPartsWorld.com out of their parts dept. They were very reasonable and had great service and public relations. If what they did over the net was any indication of their service dept., then I would consider driving to Haverhill even if I were in Boston.

I would highly recommend Jaffarian for their service department. I think the parts business has suffered lately as the manager (and the brains behind VolvoPartsWorld.com) passed away last year unexpectedly...

1 - 4 of 4 Posts