SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
6,436 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a new set of rims and I am looking for a shop to install tires onto them. My reputable place in queens is all booked and I need it done this Saturday. Do you guys know any good shops in queens or long island who will do a good job without scratching my new rims?

Thanks!

·
Registered
1,590 Posts
Tom go here:
Atlantic Avenue Tire Shop
2765 Atlantic Ave, Brooklyn, NY 11207 718-277-7373
Ask for Eric and tell him dean and billy sent you. Its not in the best of neighborhoods but the do good work and good prices. They install rims all dayyy!

·
6,436 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks Fellas - I need to do this this Saturday. Some of these shops close early :(

Bill - I left a voicemail for Eric - thanks again

·
Registered
1,590 Posts
No problem. If I was you I would jsut show up early and he will do it. Its a busy place but they have guys hussling there with the tires etc. Even though its in the ghetto tht is one of the oldest tire shops in NYC-been around over 70 yrs.

·
Registered
1,590 Posts
Just talked to my friend that does their custom air suspension work as needed on sat etc and he said just swing by sat and as long as you dont mind hanging out and waiting a few mins they will be able to help you out. What did you get? Ive been looking around for something different as well

·
6,436 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Thanks Billy. I got a nice set of rims....new design....more pics to come once they're on :)

Sent from my SCH-I510 using Tapatalk 2

·
Registered
710 Posts
Tommy I also have Jamiaca Tire in Freeport no lift but they won't scratch your **** and they'll do it right once

1 - 9 of 9 Posts