SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi everybody!<P>Have just found this wonderfull forum. <BR>I am a new 2002 V70 T5 owner and the only thing I don't like in this car is the stock audio system. So I would like to install something better sounding but since the Volvo head unit (HU-603, same as 613) is something well integrated into the car design, it will stay in.<BR>The question #1 is what kind of line out does this HU have? Someone told me its a ballanced line and I will need a line driver, another said its a normal RCA line, another one said its "Volvo special transmittion type that will work with Volvo amplifier only". So what is it really?<P>Question #2 is how deep are the stock speaker places in the doors? I am thinking of Dynaudio MW 160 to fit there. Wouldn't really like to open the door panels just to see it. If someone has had such an experience I will appreciate the advise.<BR>Thank you.<BR><P>

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Sorry, didn't look for the previos posts.<BR>Prospero has already posted the amp output info. Thank you, Prospero!<BR>But how about the second Q?

1 - 2 of 2 Posts