SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've searched in the archives, but couldn't find any posts there so I hope this isn't a repeat. I'll be relocating to the Los Angeles area in a few months and I'm wondering if anyone can recommend a good dealer there. I'll actually be living in the Pomona area, but would be willing to drive find a good dealership.<P>Thanks!<BR>

·
Registered
6,888 Posts
I got my C70 in Volvo Irvine, a very nice buying experience. I've been servicing my car at Calabasas Motorcars with no problems there either. The sales force is pretty knowledgable and don't stick on you like a parasite as soon as you walk in. You have a chance to check the whole place out. However, I would recommend Volvo Santa Monica, his name is Richard and he's excellent. He'll make it a very nice buying experience as well.<P>Regards,<BR>Mike H.

·
Super Moderator
39,217 Posts
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Veilig:<BR><B>I've searched in the archives, but couldn't find any posts there so I hope this isn't a repeat. I'll be relocating to the Los Angeles area in a few months and I'm wondering if anyone can recommend a good dealer there. I'll actually be living in the Pomona area, but would be willing to drive find a good dealership.<P>Thanks!</B><HR></BLOCKQUOTE><P>Calabasas Volvo...High class dealership with high class people. <P>Yannis<P><P>

1 - 3 of 3 Posts