SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
130 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello,

First time poster here.
I have been reading forums here for a while and now that I am ready to buy wanted to get your opinion.

I have the following car configured and ready to order :
2013 T6 Premium plus
-climate pckg
-tech pckg
-BLIS
-rear parking camera
-front blind view camera

For $44495 plus tax and registration

Is it a good deal? I am pretty content with it but want to get your collective opinion.

Thanks a ton.

·
Registered
1,448 Posts
Need to know if that includes destination fee and/or 'premium' color. If yes, that's looking pretty darned good for a '13. If it doesn't include both, it appears OK, but nothing to write home about, IMO.

·
Registered
130 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Need to know if that includes destination fee and/or 'premium' color. If yes, that's looking pretty darned good for a '13. If it doesn't include both, it appears OK, but nothing to write home about, IMO.
Hi,

Yes, that quote includes premium color.
On my order sheet is says "cash on delivery", which is currently calculated as $44495 plus tax, and registration minus cash deposit at the time of order. So i think destination is included in the above price.

Thank you

·
Registered
1,448 Posts
Hi,

Yes, that quote includes premium color.
On my order sheet is says "cash on delivery", which is currently calculated as $44495 plus tax, and registration minus cash deposit at the time of order. So i think destination is included in the above price.

Thank you
Premium color and destination total over $1300...that's the reason I wondered if they were included...quite a 'hit' if the destination is tacked on later.

As I said, I believe that to be a darned good deal on a brand new model year vehicle. I've mentioned before that we bought the NINTH XC60 sold in central Texas W-A-Y back in '09. We paid within $500 of full sticker, essentially sight-unseen, and waited for our new vehicle to arrive AFTER a huge hail storm hit the area! That was the closest to full retail I had paid for any vehicle in quite some time!

·
Registered
130 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Well, dealer told me that my order includes "price protection" in case they or volvo realize a mistake or decide to change the price. From what I understand, the numbers are what they are.

·
Registered
1,448 Posts
Well done! We look forward to a report and some pics when it arrives! For the Sensus users(not me), it may be interesting to find out what might be different with yours vs the earlier incarnations.(in-CAR-nations!!! I KILL me! :) )

·
Registered
130 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Well, it is going to be a while before i can produce that report. Estimated delivery date is 10/10/12. Although daily vehicle report shows 9/20/12. I think the discrepancy is due to dealers' announced desire to "under promise and over deliver"

The only reason we had to order MY13 is because we could not find a car in this spec since Feb. Every dealers in the area told me there is nothing within 500 miles radius. One dealer even told me that Tech package is for "old people". I guess i am old :)

Cant wait.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts