SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,876 Posts
They make a diverter valve upgrade for our xc60. Any experiences? Thoughts?
I’ve heard good things from the few people who have used the Go Fast Bits DV+ on the 3.0T. The vacuum-only dv upgrade (I forget the brand, but it’s one of the very few choices) that others have used seems to have caused issues for some people, either with codes, boost spikes or some form of surge. There isn’t much user info out there on dv upgrades for P3 cars, but the few data points I’ve seen would suggest the DV+ option is great on these. I hope to install one soon myself.

·
Registered
1,876 Posts
I use one on my hybrid turbo.
GFB Blow off Valve DV+ T9358

View attachment 50167
is this on a P3 vehicle? What turbo are you using and what tuning? And at what point did you install the DV+? Can you elaborate on how you like it paired with various states of modification or if there are improvements in how the current setup drives that job attribute to the DV+? Thanks in advance!

·
Registered
4,442 Posts
is this on a P3 vehicle? What turbo are you using and what tuning? And at what point did you install the DV+? Can you elaborate on how you like it paired with various states of modification or if there are improvements in how the current setup drives that job attribute to the DV+? Thanks in advance!
All details in my build thread mate:
https://forums.swedespeed.com/showthread.php?359769

more details on Post #108

The DV was installed while the turbo was out of the car. Cant honestly compare it to the stock as both the hybrid turbo and the DV were installed together.

·
Registered
1,876 Posts
Is there a better forum? This site really sucks.
It sucks compared with forums that are more active, but unfortunately the amount of traffic is limited by the tiny number of people who are actual car enthusiasts who drive the P3 S60 or V60 let alone an SUV. You can’t generate a ton of conversation if only a few people on the planet modify these cars. If you want more tech talk and a whole lot of banter in general, maybe you should trade your car for a VW GTI, Subaru WRX, BMW 335, or Honda Civic. Hell, even a Prius probably has better forum support. Unfortunately we are on the fringes of the car scene, which is cool if you want to have a unique racy car no one else has at the local meet, but not so cool when no one else knows anything about these cars. Ya kind of end up having to go it alone, which does suck. I’m frustrated by the lack of traffic here, too. Aside from a few ongoing threads like the “what did you do to your blah blah blah today” thread, most threads stall out almost immediately after they get started.

·
Registered
4,442 Posts

·
Registered
1,876 Posts
Boooo. OP comes in to complain about the forum, then ghosts us after people offer additional help. Bad form, lol

1 - 9 of 9 Posts