SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner
41 - 60 of 866 Posts

·
Registered
3,328 Posts
Discussion Starter · #41 ·
finally recieved my H&R 10mm spacers today. now i have 17mm bolts in the front and 19mm extended bolts for my 15mm spacers in the rear. if anyone has 10 19mm head extended bolts for 10mm spacers let me know!

love the new spacers

i also met up with brandon (xUNiQuE) and patrick (prienzo) tonight for a little sonic

·
Registered
3,328 Posts
Discussion Starter · #43 ·
Just installed my new air box window thanks to DarekP!

I know I'm missing a couple bolts I need to get more from Volvo

·
Registered
876 Posts

·
Registered
3,328 Posts
Discussion Starter · #45 ·
Looks good :)
Looks good because you made it. If I did it would have looked like garbage haha

Extremely happy with the look of it. Very professional job! I think you could make a little money selling these to people!

·
Registered
3,319 Posts
Looks good!! I like the airbox window thing.

glocks,
Did the passenger foglight work out alright? I haven't heard back if you received it but I can see a functioning passenger light in your recent pictures.

·
Registered
3,328 Posts
Discussion Starter · #47 ·
Looks good!! I like the airbox window thing.

glocks,
Did the passenger foglight work out alright? I haven't heard back if you received it but I can see a functioning passenger light in your recent pictures.
Yes I received it but have yet to install it. I'm hopefully going to put it in tomorrow after work. To change the housing do I need to take off the bumper?

·
Registered
3,319 Posts
Yes I received it but have yet to install it. I'm hopefully going to put it in tomorrow after work. To change the housing do I need to take off the bumper?
Driver side, no but the passenger side I had to - too tight with the bumper on.

·
Registered
3,328 Posts
Discussion Starter · #51 · (Edited)
how you got your car dyno tuned at all with all your mods?
I just received my ecu on Wednesday back from lucky. Haven't really had a chance to test my tune yet as its been horrible weather lately. But today when I filled up my tank the gas attendant (yes I live in jersey) put regular in when I asked for premium and my car ran like sh*t so I have to pretty much baby it until I burn through all this gas

·
Premium Member
10,798 Posts
I just received my ecu on Wednesday back from lucky. Haven't really had a chance to test my tune yet as its been horrible weather lately. But today when I filled up my tank the gas attendant (yes I live in jersey) put regular in when I asked for premium and my car ran like **** so I have to pretty much baby it until I burn through all this gas
Octane booster?

·
Registered
3,328 Posts
Discussion Starter · #53 ·
Octane booster?
I am going to buy some tomorrow but its annoying how I need to but octane booster all because the gas attendant cannot listen

·
Registered
2005 S60 T5 M66 with 4c
855 Posts
Get some octane booster in there and you should be all right. I always am hawk-eyed when i fill up.

We need to meet up. I want to see how ARD's tune is as I want to go with theirs down the road. Still need to show you the BLP. Are you working on Monday?

·
Registered
4,001 Posts
yes xUNiQuE is right, and then make this for instead of that bracket. ;)

not this debate again... :facepalm:

just leave it off, don't add anything to snag on.

·
Registered
3,328 Posts
Discussion Starter · #56 ·
not this debate again... :facepalm:

just leave it off, don't add anything to snag on.
i took it off right after i put my exhaust on. before i knew the amount of problems it caused i just figured it served no purpose

·
Registered
3,328 Posts
Discussion Starter · #57 ·
so i had some time after work today so i decided to install my new UR braces i bought from George thanks to the february discount :) and while i was at it i tackle a few other jobs

first job was removing the ipd strut brace conversion feet that cause too many cabin vibrations. no need for them anymore now that i have the real strut brace

next i installed the rear upper brace

·
Registered
3,328 Posts
Discussion Starter · #59 ·

·
Registered
3,328 Posts
Discussion Starter · #60 ·
after installing my UR braces i finally decided to move my license plate. i was using it to hold up my winglet and also the bracket i bought the car with hung too low to where it was blocking the intercooler. i stole the front bracket off of the s40 im parting out and turned it upside down and it fit perfect!

OLD:

NEW:

it sits a little crooked but the bracket it a little damaged. i need to get a new one ASAP
and i need to wash the R bad!!

41 - 60 of 866 Posts