SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Premium Member
6,997 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Okay, one of our staffers, our Motorsport Vortex managing editor, is VERY seriously thinking about the Mazda Protege5. I know that's a big diff pricewise from the 40, but I'm trying to talk him into a new V40 on lease as those seem to be very competitive right now. Are they still going? Do they apply to the '03 V40? Gimme the pitch and I'll send him into this forum. He digs Volvos, so it's just showing him how good it can get.

·
Super Moderator
39,263 Posts
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by [email protected]:<BR><B>Okay, one of our staffers, our Motorsport Vortex managing editor, is VERY seriously thinking about the Mazda Protege5. I know that's a big diff pricewise from the 40, but I'm trying to talk him into a new V40 on lease as those seem to be very competitive right now. Are they still going? Do they apply to the '03 V40? Gimme the pitch and I'll send him into this forum. He digs Volvos, so it's just showing him how good it can get.</B><HR></BLOCKQUOTE><P>No good lease on MY2002 V40s. Plus, you can't find any...GONE!!!<P>But the cash back is pretty good; $2,400.<BR>MY2003 V40s are out and the lease is not bad.<P>And after October, S/V40s get a nice kick in the butt with 10 extra horses.<P>The Protege5 is a nice car but not a V40. The V40, from the performance standpoint, will kick the Protege's a$$. And the interior is much nicer (V40). Warranty is also a plus with the Volvo, even if you lease (well, of you lease for 36/12K then it does not matter).<P>Have him drive an '03 V40...it is mich tighter than the '02s.<P>Yannis<P><P>

1 - 3 of 3 Posts