Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Banned
1,698 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey everyone!!

Hope the holiday season is treating you all well. I just wanted to introduce to you for the first time we will be offering gift cards to www.fcpeuro.com for this holiday season. Its the perfect gift for that someone who needs quality Volvo parts. We offer the certificates in select denominations ($25 , $50, $100 , $200) .

PLEASE NOTE: At this time Gift Cards can only be applied to phone orders. You may purchase one online, but to have the value applied to an order please contact our ASE Certified Sales Team at 1-877-634-0063. Discount codes can be applied to the purchase of a gift card or at the time of redemption, but not both. These gift certificates are good for a credit on any order, of any size, at any time.

A gift card is the perfect gift for any car enthusiast or for someone simply looking to upgrade their car while saving money. You'll find an assortment of hard to find Genuine and name brand OEM parts along with a variety of accessories. Take a look through our growing online catalog and you'll come across a variety of car parts, repair manuals, tools, general maintenance products and much more!

If you are interested in any of these gift cards or any other Volvo parts for that matter please feel free to PM me , email me ([email protected]) or call 877-634-0063 ext 221. As always please browse our website http://www.fcpeuro.com/ for all your Volvo needs.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.