SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
764 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So as I posted a few weeks ago (http://forums.swedespeed.com/zerothread?id=113479) , my imiv adapter stopped working and will not update from my ipod touch or my video, so i submitted two seperate inquiries on the imiv website, sent several emails, got one in response, and called martin who said email him, so i did AGAIN and got no response! i am very frustrated at this point, can i get some help from anyone here?

·
Banned
286 Posts
2004volvos60R,<p>I apologize for the lack of response from us and for the frustration it has caused you. Although it is no excuse, we have been fiddling with the email system to get it streamlined. <p>Anyways, I have the read the original thread, it sounds almost as if the MELBUS cable between the iMIV and the HU is dead. How old is the unit?<p>Please do not hesitate to contact myself via [email protected] <p>Regards,<br>Matt<br>imIV.ca

·
Registered
764 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Matt, <br>I got your email and responded to it. I appreciate your response and apology, its just that all this time with an itrip is PAINFUL! Lets get this thing sorted out!<p>mrg_Ed, <br>I have the HU-803 and did a front install.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts