SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am taking delivery of a 2.4t, black with premium package, geartronic and 17inch. IS there are watchouts regarding this car that I should address with the dealer? Such as remote control etc. I am moving from a base S70.

·
Registered
3,706 Posts
Welcome to Swedespeed!<P>Every dealer has to carry out a pre-delivery inspection (PDI) before handing the car over to you. If there is anything that is not functioning the way it should, you can insist that all faults are rectified before you take delivery. <P>Next, before you drive off, check that your tools, spare wheel, and owners manual are all there. It is also a good idea to inspect every body panel, fascia, trim item, upholstery, plastic parts, carpets, and all other interior surfaces to verify that nothing's damaged or repaired.<P>Lastly, make sure the vehicle you receive is exactly the one you agreed to purchase and that the dealer delivers it on precisely the terms you agreed to.<P>It seems as if the remote control issues have been resolved, but you will not really know that until you use it a couple of times. Just make sure and check that everything is functioning properly the first few days, so that you can get it fixed promptly as possible.<P>After taking delivery of the car, make sure to follow the proper engine break-in procedure for the first 1,500 miles.<P>I hope this helps!<P>-Drew

1 - 2 of 2 Posts