SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner

381 - 400 of 400 Posts

·
Registered
129 Posts
You work out a paypal deal with him and I can bring the parts back for you.
I'm just not bringing back any wheels or seat this year. Now that the cage is in, I have limited space.
awesome! thanks! I sent him a PM. don't know if they are still available. somebody posted they are interested over at volvospeed.

So what will you be doing at Carlisle? buy? sell? show?

·
Super Moderator
15,166 Posts
awesome! thanks! I sent him a PM. don't know if they are still available. somebody posted they are interested over at volvospeed.

So what will you be doing at Carlisle? buy? sell? show?
Do you have my number? Shoot me a text if you can work something out with him, I'll be leaving tomorrow morning and won't be on the forums very much this weekend.

I go to Carlisle for the show, the lame and fun little AutoX track, and for hanging out with friends. But I'll sell any parts I can while I'm there and I love cruising the vendors area for things I didn't know I needed.

·
Registered
388 Posts
Do you have my number? Shoot me a text if you can work something out with him, I'll be leaving tomorrow morning and won't be on the forums very much this weekend.

I go to Carlisle for the show, the lame and fun little AutoX track, and for hanging out with friends. But I'll sell any parts I can while I'm there and I love cruising the vendors area for things I didn't know I needed.
I just got a new phone and dont have your number anymore. (770)314-4403. Oh I have also found a Volan. Thanks

·
Registered
388 Posts
I will keep my eyes open. I saw 2 different p80 manual cars about 2 months ago. They were at pull a part and S&W east.

·
Registered
129 Posts
are you just looking for the m56 or whole car/wagon? i have only seen a few m56 cars on atl CL in the past couple of months... i think all were non-turbo. there was a guy down in buckhead trying to sell a white one in the $2000 range but i dont think the ad is up any more. i have his number if you want to contact him.

i think i have seen a few m56 car partouts in north carolina.

i was at norcross pullapart today and looked at all S and V and did not see any manuals. did not look at any of the 7xx nor 240.

BUT there is a 2001 V70 with dark interior that has the built-in child boosters in the rear!!! if only i was looking at the P2 platform....

also, anybody looking for a low mileage 850 turbo? guy in oxford, AL is trying to unload a 95 850 turbo for $900. said it has sat for a few years. here is his post:
http://volvospeed.com/vs_forum/topic/171852-1995-volvo-850-turbo-for-sale/

·
Registered
91 Posts
Does anyone have a working Dice unit in the Atlanta area? I am looking to pull some codes etc on an XC90.

·
Super Moderator
15,166 Posts
Does anyone have a working Dice unit in the Atlanta area? I am looking to pull some codes etc on an XC90.
I do not, but I have an iCarsoft Volvo scan tool which can at least pull up any codes stored.

I'm not comfortable lending it out right now, since I'm troubleshooting a weird fuel pressure problem on the V50. But I'm not opposed to meeting up some time in the near future! We should get another junk yard meet on the calendar. Pretty much any Saturday works for me.

·
Registered
388 Posts
I do not, but I have an iCarsoft Volvo scan tool which can at least pull up any codes stored.

I'm not comfortable lending it out right now, since I'm troubleshooting a weird fuel pressure problem on the V50. But I'm not opposed to meeting up some time in the near future! We should get another junk yard meet on the calendar. Pretty much any Saturday works for me.
Yes I am definitely down for a junkyard to run. I need a front driver side fender for my S70 in Black. I also want to look for some interior for my S70 in Black. So let me know I'm ready whenever you guys are.

·
Registered
129 Posts
Keep me updated on the paint price as well. I need to get some work done... What shops are you looking at?
I spoke with Performance Auto Collision, they do some great work and they're Volvo certified, but they aren't willing to take anyone in for just paint. Only when they're doing full repairs. I'm hesitant to go with Maaco.
follow-up to a 4 month old conversation re: paint.
I talked to Performance Auto Collision and they gave me the same line on collision repairs only. I looked at Express Auto Body Service right around the corner from Performance Auto Collision (in alpharetta) http://www.expressautobodyservice.com/. Quoted me ~$3500 to repaint my mystic silver V70. take trim off. get lots o dings out. ground out some rust. etc. They did some work for Fast & Furious 7 and Need for Speed. pics on their site.

·
Super Moderator
15,166 Posts
follow-up to a 4 month old conversation re: paint.
I talked to Performance Auto Collision and they gave me the same line on collision repairs only. I looked at Express Auto Body Service right around the corner from Performance Auto Collision (in alpharetta) http://www.expressautobodyservice.com/. Quoted me ~$3500 to repaint my mystic silver V70. take trim off. get lots o dings out. ground out some rust. etc. They did some work for Fast & Furious 7 and Need for Speed. pics on their site.
Great to know! I'll have to contact them about getting some work done.

·
Registered
129 Posts
Great to know! I'll have to contact them about getting some work done.
sweet. let us know how it goes. I have a bunch of mechanical stuff to do... starting with suspension refresh. and interior stuff too. would prefer to get that all done before going after the paint. may try my hand at painting the spoiler (clearcoat gone and cracking base coat). :D

Yes I am definitely down for a junkyard to run. I need a front driver side fender for my S70 in Black. I also want to look for some interior for my S70 in Black. So let me know I'm ready whenever you guys are.
awww man... there was a guy parting out a black S70 T5 with a blown headgasket. somebody got the perfos and driver seat and he was posting on CL for a week or so. "get it off his driveway or pull parts for cheap".

There was a silver S70 with black interior at U-Wrench-It in norcross as of 3 weeks ago... but i don't know if it's still there.

·
Registered
129 Posts
Yes, I know I am thread necro'ing. :(

P2 V70R sighting at Auto Disassembly Volvo by Georgia Tech - http://www.autodisassemblyvolvo.com/contact.html
- Went there today to poke around and there was a Silver P2 V70R with rear damage in their lot!
- Nordkap interior (driver seat looks like it's in good shape. creases and maybe a few light/shallow cracks).
- M66!!!
- Everything under the hood looks to be untouched except the ECU area had 3 blank spaces.
- I did not see brake calipers but they say they have them.
- rear bumper off and in bad shape. rear hatch was spoken for. too bad, I was going to buy the spoiler and try to super-wing it on my P80 V70
- front bumper looks ok. a few scrapes
- this is not a pull-a-part. They pull for you. For reference, they want $125 each for front fenders from a 99/00 S70 T5. I think it's about $30 to $40 at pull-a-part.

Voluparts is a couple blocks away and they are very friendly and have some disassembled parts too. Go there for new and rebuilt/used parts. http://voluparts.com/

381 - 400 of 400 Posts