SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner

341 - 360 of 400 Posts

·
Super Moderator
15,166 Posts
So here is my official, "Who's going to C&O on the 1st of May" so we can park together.
I will be there and plan to arrive around 6am.

·
Super Moderator
15,166 Posts
From experience of trying to meet up with multiple people beforehand, it just gets messy.. I say we meet there.

I will block off a few spots once I arrive, close to where I parked last time (directly across from the exotics lot).

·
Super Moderator
15,166 Posts
Basically one row up from the Cheesecake Factory. Easy in and out location, so long as the other clubs don't swoop in to reserve that section. Most people started reserving stuff around 6:20 when I got there last time, so we should be safe. :)
Just let me know how many spots to block off and I will!

·
Registered
96 Posts
Basically one row up from the Cheesecake Factory. Easy in and out location, so long as the other clubs don't swoop in to reserve that section. Most people started reserving stuff around 6:20 when I got there last time, so we should be safe. :)
Yeah I like the sounds of it. Well at least one spot for me. Hopefully more volvos will show.

·
Registered
165 Posts
I'll be there as well! Save me a spot :p

341 - 360 of 400 Posts