SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
NOW SOLD

I had these exhaust tips fitted to my XC60 T6 for 14000km/8700miles and have just replaced them with round tips. They are in excellent condition with no scratches. They fit S60 six and five cylinder cars with double exhaust tips - and of course XC60s with six cylinder engines.

Lots more photos here.

Dealers sell these for around US$290 for the pair although they can be purchased cheaper: http://www.volvopartswebstore.com/products/End-pipes-Rectangular-end-pipes-in-high-polished-stainless-steel-that-enhance-the-cars-robust-and-aggressive-look-as-well-as-giving-it-more-attitude/1252874/31269541.html

Fitting instructions here.

I'm looking for CA$150 plus shipping (Canadian dollars as I'm in British Columbia). I'm happy to mail them anywhere in the US or Canada - message me for a quote. Its also fairly likely that I'll be crossing the border into the US sometime in the next couple of months, so if you're not in a hurry, I could mail it as internal mail at that time to save some cost.

Any questions, do not hesitate to ask.

·
Registered
73 Posts
Hey I know its been a while since you originally posted this. Just wanted to see if you still have those tips for sale?
I would be interested in getting them.

Thanks

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I've now packed up these exhaust tips and postage is about $20 for Canada, and $30 to the US.

Paypal payment is accepted.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts