SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,210 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I'm ready to purchase the XC60 RD but i'm specifically looking for one that has Platinum Trim, BLIS, Climate Package, Engine Remote Start and Park Assist Camera Front Blind View.

Chances are there will be no dealers that have one with all of these options. What should I be doing?

If they "order" a car, would I still qualify for 5 year Safe + Secure as long as I make the purchase before Dec 31?

Has anyone had experience with ordering a custom car? (I dont' want to do OSD i just want to do A-Plan pricing) - not really interested in going to Gothenburg - I go yearly for business already.

Thanks in advance! The info I've gotten from the forums has been priceless :D

·
Registered
1,511 Posts
I am pretty sure that you will qualify for it as long as you sign the purchase before end of the year.

·
Registered
3,683 Posts
I am pretty sure that you will qualify for it as long as you sign the purchase before end of the year.
That's my understanding too......check it out at your local dealership.

·
Registered
1,210 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
That's my understanding too......check it out at your local dealership.
Sweet, as long as I make the order before that. (Do you think I can custom order the XC60 since the dealer probably will not have what I want in stock?)

btw- i went to WashU and visited Chesterfield often back in the day.

·
Registered
1,725 Posts
Custom

Custom order is a piece of cake. Get exactly what you want. We've done it three times plus an OSD. Only way to go. Don't forget the xenon lights. They are well worh the cost.

·
Registered
1,210 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Custom order is a piece of cake. Get exactly what you want. We've done it three times plus an OSD. Only way to go. Don't forget the xenon lights. They are well worh the cost.
Well! Bit the bullet and actually my exact order was coming in to another dealer on Long Island.

Black Metallic MY13 XC60 RD
Platinum
BLIS
Climate
Remote Start (being added).

Out the door for $52350 (this includes DMV and tax fees)

I have a funny feeling I could've gotten it lower, but I just didn't want to haggle anymore, and I'd rather just get it done with and get behind the XC60 already.

·
Registered
1,725 Posts
Custom

Congrats, what is the ETA of the RD?

·
Registered
1,210 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Congrats, what is the ETA of the RD?
Supposedly Saturday is when I can swing by with a certified check and pick it up ;D

Can't wait

1 - 8 of 8 Posts