SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
63,543 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I bought this a while ago thinking I would just hold on to it, but I need to clean out this garage a bit.
Slight crazing on small portion of the clear coat
Mounting kit included
Generally very decent.
All you will need is to buy some strong double sided tape and scrape the old tape off the wing

List is over $200 for these unpainted and I'm not sure if they're even available anymore!

$165 including shipping to CONUS

Please EMAIL me don't PM me (Email in my signature below)

·
Registered
3,788 Posts
Damn, I want this, but the girlfriend drives the nautic blue V70 and she doesn't like wings....She says they make the wagons look like mini-vans.

·
Registered
63,543 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
:rolleyes:
Damn, I want this, but the girlfriend drives the nautic blue V70 and she doesn't like wings....She says they make the wagons look like mini-vans.
You need a new girlfirend with some taste! :rolleyes:

·
Registered
523 Posts
Remind her that it keeps the rear window clean(er)

·
Registered
63,543 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
SOLD

·
Registered
136 Posts
If whoever bought this from JRL would like to resell it, let me know, I'm looking for one in that color for my 850.

·
Registered
475 Posts
Well that didn't take long. I see I need to check the classifieds even more often. I just bought a dual exhaust so the timing is bad but dang, I've been watching for exactly this item too :(

1 - 7 of 7 Posts