SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner
1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Is the GF Performance Chip Kit a hoax or is it real? It looks too good to be true - $69.00 for potentially 60 HP.

·
Registered
974 Posts
Hahaha wouldn't that be nice

·
Registered
491 Posts
Hoax!?...nah...:rolleyes:

·
Registered
491 Posts
Stop it!

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Jesus Christ, you are a moron (aka dumb ass) for even asking that question, please go troll somewhere else
Wow, what a vocabulary! Have you ever considered questioning a question? As a number of people had only suggested that it couldn't be effective, why would you find it necessary to denegrate rather than just leaving it? Maybe you should be in a "time-out" as you seem to be acting your age (pre-pubesent) or maybe it is your misdirection in life. The reason for the question was not because it could be real - but because it is actually allowed to be advertised on this site as one of the banner advertisers.
You sure told me!

·
Registered
2,192 Posts
Wow, what a vocabulary! Have you ever considered questioning a question? As a number of people had only suggested that it couldn't be effective, why would you find it necessary to denegrate rather than just leaving it? Maybe you should be in a "time-out" as you seem to be acting your age (pre-pubesent) or maybe it is your misdirection in life. The reason for the question was not because it could be real - but because it is actually allowed to be advertised on this site as one of the banner advertisers.
You sure told me!
I haven't seen it advertised on the site, but I can definitely understand the reasoning behind your question if it was...

·
Registered
4,273 Posts
You sure told me!
Because that was. by far, the stupidest question ever asked on this forum, thats why.

I have an idea, why don't you just buy the damn thing, install it and report back on how well it works? After that I can get you a great deal on a bridge in Brrooklyn.............

·
Registered
416 Posts
That "chip" has never been displayed on this site for any advertising! And if you would have searched for half the amount of time it took you to find that "chip" you would have known with out asking that it doesn't work.

·
Registered
1,028 Posts
That "chip" has never been displayed on this site for any advertising! And if you would have searched for half the amount of time it took you to find that "chip" you would have known with out asking that it doesn't work.
It's quite possible his machine is infected and DNS hijacked so advertisements are replaced with the unauthorized alternatives. A person wouldn't know the difference usually.

·
Registered
196 Posts
Because that was. by far, the stupidest question ever asked on this forum, thats why.

I have an idea, why don't you just buy the damn thing, install it and report back on how well it works? After that I can get you a great deal on a bridge in Brrooklyn.............
I agee with the OP, simply answer his question, maybe even a sarcastic remark, but to call him a dumbass says more about you than it does him for asking the question.

1 - 20 of 31 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.