·
Registered
116 Posts
Might be. Will try to contact the seller if he is into shipping to EU

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
138 Posts
Just got a notice mine shipped though they never confirmed the color. I messaged them via Amazon I need 612 passion red so hope it's correct.

Sent from my SM-G781V using Tapatalk

·
Registered
150 Posts
Just purchased this on Amazon. Used the problem with order box to communicate for the correct color. Received answer overnight that it would be painted in the 474 code celestial blue.

Pictures when received and applied.

·
Registered
116 Posts
Strange but amazon doesnt allow me to dm the seller. So that means i cant order the trunk lip. Only the lip from taiwan is available for me ...

·
Registered
150 Posts
Strange but amazon doesnt allow me to dm the seller. So that means i cant order the trunk lip. Only the lip from taiwan is available for me ...
Received a answer to my color question by them telling me to ORDER first and them advising of color. Did not know how or where to communicate. I chose to hit the PROBLEM WITH ORDER box. Advised of color choice there and received the following answer the next morning.
You have received a message from the Amazon Seller - Global Motorsport
1​
product image
FYRALIP Painted Factory Print Code Trunk Lip Wing Spoiler For Volvo C70 Convertible 2006-2009 Pre-facelift 2nd Generation Fast Delivery Easy Installation Perfect Fit - 019 Black
ASIN: B07XTGL752
Hello William,
Got it, no problem, we will paint 474 Volvo Celestial Blue for your order.
Thank you very much!
Best regards,
Wendy

·
Registered
150 Posts
As previously mentioned a response regarding color was received within 24 hours. Notified that it would be painted in my color. Received another communication within less than 24 hours saying it was shipped. Find it hard to believe that it was painted that quickly for my order leading me to believe that they have shelf stock.
1​
product image
FYRALIP Painted Factory Print Code Trunk Lip Wing Spoiler For Volvo C70 Convertible 2006-2009 Pre-facelift 2nd Generation Fast Delivery Easy Installation Perfect Fit - 019 Black
ASIN: B07XTGL752

Hello William,
Got it, no problem, we will paint 474 Volvo Celestial Blue for your order.
Thank you very much!
Best regards,
Wendy
[/QUOTE]

·
Registered
150 Posts
[/QUOTE]Three days from ordering on Amazon prime to installation. Picture flash shows color not matching but to the eye it is perfect. Get a Amazon American Express card and it is just about free.
[/QUOTE]

·
Registered
116 Posts
I guess its impossible to contact the seller if he doesnt ship to EU. No buttons to hit to send a message or anything ...

·
Registered
150 Posts
I just went on the Amazon site and pulled up my order. I found a "contact seller" box and simply asked if they will ship to Europe. Will post answer when it is received.

·
Registered
116 Posts
Thank you! If he has an emailx also would be great, so i could contact the seler directly

·
Registered
150 Posts
I just went on the Amazon site and pulled up my order. I found a "contact seller" box and simply asked if they will ship to Europe. Will post answer when it is received.
Used the contact seller box on Amazon
Dear William,

Yes, however, the price will be different, please let me know the product that you are interested in and the shipping address in advance.
I will let you know the price as soon as possible.
Thank you very much!

Have a nice day :)

Best Regards,
Wendy

41 - 52 of 52 Posts