SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Where there many xc 90's in the us. that were 2.5ts that were front wheel drive instead of all wheel drive?
also do many xc 90's have cloth?

Modified by volvov7098 at 7:33 PM 5-17-2009

·
Registered
797 Posts
Re: FWD xc 90's (volvov7098)

True. Go south, biggest market is South east and Texas.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Re: FWD xc 90's (volvov7098)

Just bought a 2004 XC90 2.5 FWD in Virginia, 42,000 miles.....delivery today to my upstate NY home.... spent much time evaluating configurations, decided FWD , 5 passenger was the best for me... less weight, less A/C components on 5 passenger and no load leveling on 5 passenger, simple and less to go wrong... weight of 2.5t 5 passenger FWD: 4,354 lbs, weight of 2.5t AWD 7 passenger: 4,697 lbs, weight of T6 AWD 7 passenger: 4,791 according to official Volvo 2004 Volvo XC 90 specifications... I am in snow heaven and I will use (as always) four of the most capable snow tires on dedicated rims..
FWD are mostly in Texas, Florida, Arizona , I found that some of the FWD 5 passenger units must have been corporate lease cars (may pharmacy reps etc... ) or older people.. they seemed to show less wear and tear maybe because they were not family cars as much as 7 passenger AWD... anyway good luck... if interested on my findings on the FWD after I receive it today feel free to send me a email.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.