SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner

Funny Little Surprise...

8K views 31 replies 21 participants last post by  fallenfenix87 
#1 ·
Lol ran out to my car earlier on break and came across this on my car.

Kudo's...that's all I have to say haha

See less See more
#6 ·
Agreed. I thought it was so fantastic I printed some out lol. If anyone would like the .doc pm me.

Ha, now, it has to be asked... were you actually parked like an ass?
Yes....why yes I was...I already have one door ding...I don't need another ;)

Hahahahaha! Maybe he'll get his wish with your angle gear.
OMG DON'T even SAY THAT! haha

#7 ·
Did you check your trans fluid? He might have drained it...lol.

#8 ·
Now the forum police are going to arrest your leaky, non-parking self for posting a non R-related post in the R forum......
What were you thinking...

#10 ·
This is too good. Nice going. Now make one for parking lot speeders and people who like to tail gate.

#12 ·
haha that's great. I've put this on people's cars on campus when they park too close:

#21 ·
cool card but "key".....wow

#23 ·
Hey leave the poor Benz guy alone... he's a lousy pilot who couldn't correctly line up on center for take off!!! LOL!!!!

#25 ·
I have an easy solution: I park my POS beater car in the remainder of the spot next to people who park like that.

XcalibR: while I appreciate the feeling behind that car, to threaten physical damage is a bit extreme and you could find yourself in legal trouble. If someone keys the car and the card can be connected back to you, that might be strong enough evidence for a civil court judge to hit you for repairs.

#26 ·
Exactly

#27 ·
I say we combine the best of these and make our own :D I'd be down for 100 or so in business card form.

#30 ·
Best story like that was the time at the local Wal-Mart that a guy in a new Vette parked, taking up 4 spaces... I parked my old beater 240 nose in on his drivers door as close as I dared (even got out of the car to see how close i was and then inched it up a couple more)

Sadly, I was only in the store for about 10 or 15 minutes, and he wasn't done by the time I left... but I would have LOVED that confrontation regarding asinine parking procedures. (yeah, I'm a jerk like that sometimes)

#32 ·
Yeah...I've had to put her in reverse a few times in parking lots just to make some turns. Kind of embarrassing. I never had to do that in my s70

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.