SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
467 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have been talking a lot about hauling stuff. The previous owner of my car had a mat that he gave me that covers the entire length of the cargo area, seats folded down. It is in pretty bad shape, but is extremely handy, made of rubber with some nice grooves. Anybody know of a place to get a new one. I think the PO said it was a dealer option he chose, which means I am probably out of luck.

·
Registered
95 Posts
Re: Full Length Cargo Mat (MenardVolvo)

Lowes and Home Depot sell similar items - called "carpet runners" made out of vinyl. They are too slippery in my view, but may be useful to you.

You can also try a good restaurant supply or Grainger Industrial Supply (www.grainger.com) to find what you need. Restaurants use heavy rubber matting in their kitchens and both types of supply companies carry heavy rubber matting.

You'll probably have to buy something that is as wide as the cargo area, then trim to fit around the wheelwells.

·
Registered
467 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Re: Full Length Cargo Mat (Camyman)

Thanks for the link. Thats the one I can get through IPD, which covers the cargo area when the seats are up. I am probably going to have to go with buying rubber and trimming it. Not a bad option, just figured I would look around.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts