SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
408 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This is a full 3” FMIC kit for a manual 850 and X70. This kit also has a built in RIP kit. The nice this about this kit is that both sides route up through the driver’s side of the engine bay. This means that you can keep your A/C even with the giant piping that is included. It also does not crush/interfere with the dipstick that most kits do.

This kit has a spot to put an HKS BOV and has a spot to connect the IAC to it. It also has two holes drilled that were used for a NOS injector and an Aquamist injector. These would need to be patched with a weld or plug if you are not going to use them. There are few scratches on the piping, but could easily be retouched up with some spray paint. I am pretty sure I have the 3” connector missing from the side of the IC. I will have to check though. Cheap to get. There is a few damage spots, but no leaks and should not hurt performance at all.

·
Registered
200 Posts
Anyway possible to have it install in an automatic 850R?

·
Registered
338 Posts
how was the boost response with this? Lots of length in those pipes and at 3" would need a big turbo I would imagine to push it all?

·
Registered
408 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 · (Edited)
Yeah this was used with a 19t and T3/T4 and did move the power curve a little higher cause of the size which was actually nice cause it helped save the stock rods. The engine it was on ran 28psi on the T3/T4 before it blew on a 2002 LPT engine

Sale pending

·
Registered
388 Posts
How did you have the Intercooler mounted, and what location. Pictures would be nice, but I realize that you may not have pictures of how it looked inside your engine bay.

·
Registered
408 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
yeah it will fit an 01 C70 manual, and he had it drilled to the bottom of the crash bar as most people do. I have been trying to get pictures of it mounted from the person I bought it from but so far no dice.

·
Registered
1,674 Posts
still available?

·
Registered
340 Posts
Pmd you!

1 - 20 of 20 Posts