SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
919 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
As described - I've got my oem system for sale. I've upgraded to a full 3" system for my R and have no intention of selling the caR and so don't need to keep it around.

DP has only surface rust, flex pipe fine, no problems. Cat back has been painted high-heat black on the bottom part which helped to keep rust away. Some light rust where pipes meet muffler, tips are perfect, all else perfect. No leaks.

I'm located near new haven, connecticut and would prefer strongly to do a local pickup.

Looking for offers!!

·
Registered
919 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Let's give it some time first - I'd really rather have a local pickup take the whole thing but PM me what the pair is worth to you.

·
Registered
919 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Pictures - DP has only surface rust, nothing besides that. Catback has surface rust (generally light), and flaking rust only where pictured (and some on resonator, but no one likes that anyway). If i dont hear anything from any one local i will consider cutting up the cat and muffler and selling those separately.

·
Registered
919 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Bump - anyone selling car & need to return it to stock?

·
Registered
919 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
re-bump, will sell muffler separately

·
Registered
919 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Bump - still have parts. Will consider all reasonable offers. Again, local pickup preferred but can ship if necessary

·
Registered
43 Posts
Bump - still have parts. Will consider all reasonable offers. Again, local pickup preferred but can ship if necessary
Hey ajbell11 - what would you let the downpipe go for? I would be happy to pick up but will unfortunatly need shipped to 23114. Thanks!

·
Registered
919 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Hey, I'm thinking $100 plus actual shipping is pretty fair, its got only surface rust with a very clean cat converter. Shipping appears to be around $35- $40.

·
Registered
252 Posts
Hey ajbell11 - what would you let the downpipe go for? I would be happy to pick up but will unfortunatly need shipped to 23114. Thanks!
i have a stock DP i took off my 04 s60r about a month ago im looking to sell. let me know if you still need one

1 - 12 of 12 Posts