SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
197 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Car has about 135K on it. Fresh manual swap, New clutch installed motor has a new timing belt on it. Charcoal leather interior with SE cherry wood trim with matching steering wheel. *Clean California car that hasn't seen any winters. *

New parts include:

Clutch
T-belt
PCV
Front and rear Struts
Bearing Plates
Spring Seats
Tie Rods
End Links
Control Arms
Pads Front and Rear
New turbo seals etc.
Brand new tires*
Samco radiator hoses
Samco intercooler hoses
Front O2 sensor

Car comes with a few mods:

IPD Stage 1 tune- about 280hp
IPD lowering springs
R bumper
XC grill
Clear Corners
17" canistos with new tires
Slotted Rotors Front and Rear
Aftermarket head unit with iPod hook up.- 12" sub that I haven't decided if I'm keeping or not.

Should not need anything for a long time. I just bought the car about a month ago and the only reason I'm even contemplating getting rid of this is I need to save my money for a house and wedding. *Car gets about 24 mpg right now with the high idle issue so once that's fixed it will go up a little. * Looking for something like a 5 speed civic to save on gas or a tdi. Looking to get out what I paid for it not including what I have out into it to make it 100%. If anyone has a civic,tdi, or other fuel efficient vehicle for trade then let me know. I have winter tires on steelies that can go with it as well. I think I found another vehicle so if this sells quick I will see for 4950. I'm taking a loss on this.

·
Registered
475 Posts
Great looking car! GLWS

·
Registered
197 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Load bars yes. Wasn't planning on bike racks. If it sells soon for the right price I may be able to throw them in.

·
Registered
816 Posts
If you become desperatw and want to unload it quick, I can make a quick cash offer.

·
Registered
197 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Car will now need an abs module as the tracs and abs light came on the other day. Car also has a slightly elevated idle that I'm working to figure out. For this I will take 4800. Will do 4400 with car on steelies instead of these wheels.

·
Registered
475 Posts
sent a pm

·
Registered
197 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Have a deposit on the at so haven't been on here lately. Having trouble getting ahold of the guy so going to keep this posted. Here's the idle
. And some interior pics.

·
Registered
2,170 Posts
You check the thinner ptc line that connects to the outside of the intake manifold?

·
Registered
197 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
The nipple on the left side of the manifold? Yes. It was disconnected but reconnecting did nothing.

·
Registered
2,170 Posts
Yes, the passenger side. Make sure the rubber elbow conected to the manifold is still connected to the line.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts