SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
110 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello,
For sale is a set of 4 OEM Volvo "Merac" XC wheels and tires that are setup as winter tires.
I have not put very many miles on this set. These were used 3 "seasons" from Dec-Mar here in the Mid-Atlantic.
I am for sure they have less than 10k miles on them, more likely 8k...
The Bridgestone Blizzak DM-V2 tires tires are in great condition, and are great performers. Tread depth is 7.5 mm by my measure. (5.5 mm above TWI)
These were mounted/balanced up with brand new OEM Volvo TPMS sensors late 2017.
There is no curb damage or road rash on any of the wheels. There are a few minor nicks in the paint, and some minor brake metal flake stains on the clearcoat in the scallops of the wheel. The center caps are Far East knock offs, not real good or bad. I'd for sure call the wheels "Good" condition.

I'd like $600 for the set and am located in Central Maryland. Please feel free to ask questions. I can furnish more detailed pics at request.
Thanks for looking and be well.

·
Registered
110 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Here is what they looked like on the V60CC. I liked the appearance better than factory chosen wheels.

·
Registered
190 Posts
Ahhhh! I’ve been waiting to find a set of these. Would you be willing to meet in between Philadelphia and your location to transact?

·
Registered
110 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Ahhhh! I’ve been waiting to find a set of these. Would you be willing to meet in between Philadelphia and your location to transact?
Yo!
I was born in Philly👊
Yeah, I can meet you at the border........

·
Registered
12,924 Posts
Wow, those things look beautiful - if only I was a little closer!

Reactions: kevvyd

·
Registered
110 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
SOLD

1 - 7 of 7 Posts