SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hi all,

I bought this car 3 weeks before my black one popped up. I'd intended to tart it up a bit, and get it gone with a bit of a profit, but circumstances have changed and I need the car gone now.
It's a white, J reg 1.8 manual. 110k on the clock, no service history. The only paperwork I have is the MOT certificate and the v5 in my name. It never bothered me as it was never going to be a concours show winner, just a bit of fun.implantImplant Nhân Tâm đầu tiên tại Việt Nam đã thực hiện thành công ca phẫu thuật cấy 2 implant zygoma ở vùng răng sau và phục hồi răng ngay tức thì cho bệnh nhân có xương hàm trên bị tiêu trầm trọng.
The interior is immaculate aside from the crack on the panel which houses the rear interior light - I understand this is a common issue.

The exterior isn't perfect, a couple of paint bubbles here and there, little rust around the front wings, but no real rot.

The car doesn't run at present, I ended up nabbing the fuel pump, sender and heater motor from it, as these items had failed on the black one. With the fuel pump, I don't see why it shouldn't start straight up again.

The car had MOT until mid Jan, and it's currently sorned. When I work out how to post pictures, I'll pop some on. In the mean time, if you're interested, please get in touch via PM and I'll send some via whatsapp. I need to take a couple of better pictures in the daylight.

I'd like £300. If you're serious, I'll take a very near offer. I'd just like it out my way.

At that price, it'd make a good parts car, do-er upper, or project to have some fun with.

Please get in touch with any questions, I'll do my best to get back to you asap.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts