SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Thats right,<br>I will be attending the <br>Sunday, July 23rd, 2006, 10:00 am - 5:00 pm<br>Canadian Volvo Club 26th Annual Family Day!<p>These are some the goodies that I will be bringing with me and<br>NOT intending to bring back.<p>1) Full set (4) of 15" Virgos. CLEAN, minor curbing on 2, two are perfect condition! $250CAD or best offer<p>2) Full set of (4) 16" Hydras. 100% PERFECT UNBELIVEABLE condition. not a single scratch, curbing or blemish on them. $300CAD or best offer <p>3) Full set of (4) 14' OEM Black Steelies on Michelin X-0ne T-rated tires. 90% thread left. $100CAD (due to storage contraints, I will not bring there unless someone Email;s me with interest)<p>4) Full set of (4) 14' OEM Silver Steelies (2) with Michelin X-Ice snow tires used for one season, 99% thread. (2) with Bridgestone Blizzaks (90% thread) (due to storage contraints, I will not bring there unless someone Emails me with interest)<p>This list will be updated as the week goes on and i find more parts to come.<p>Email me if you are interested, as I do not need or want these wheels anymore.<p>[email protected]<p><br>Henry<br>

1 - 1 of 1 Posts