SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
312 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hey guys,
Got a brand new WeatherTech cargo liner for my R but wifey doesn't like it, so need to get rid of it. Only had it in the car for a day and it went back in the box. Looking to get $90 shipped. Let me know if anyone wants it.
if anyone needs pics i can post later tonight

$90 shipped

·
Registered
654 Posts
Hey guys,
Got a brand new WeatherTech cargo liner for my R but wifey doesn't like it, so need to get rid of it. Only had it in the car for a day and it went back in the box. Looking to get $105 shipped. Let me know if anyone wants it.
if anyone needs pics i can post later tonight
Yeah, makes it hard to use the flip up grocery organizer and get to the storage bin. I think the Volvo one may be better, with a hinge in the middle, but still a PITA.

·
Registered
745 Posts
Yeah, makes it hard to use the flip up grocery organizer and get to the storage bin. I think the Volvo one may be better, with a hinge in the middle, but still a PITA.
the Volvo one actually works fantastic with the grocery organizer. I used it for the first time yesterday (I have the Volvo cargo mat) and it worked flawless.

·
Registered
312 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Actually i dont think we ever used the grocery organizer in the year that we had the car. Either way whoever wants it let me know and i can get it out priority mail.

·
Registered
312 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Need this gone price drop $90 shipped

1 - 8 of 8 Posts