SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Time has come to let the xc70 go. Fell into an amazing deal on a low af miles 2010 3.2 awd XC60 and I’d like to pay a large chunk of the loan off. So Wander2 has to go.

Tbh the interior is pretty beat. But lots of poly and newer parts, and it runs and drives. It could make a good winter beater for someone more inclined. Currently suspect its fwd due to failed collar gear

The sparco wheels are staying with me, so bring a set of p2 wheels if you are interested. Has bi xenon lights, aftermarket Bluetooth head unit, and a stack of maintenance/repair receipts that could fill a small dictionary.

See my build thread for more info, in my signature. Asking $1500 OBO as a driveable parts car/fixer upper. Clear title in hand. Located around Kutztown PA

If it doesn’t sell by end of September I’ll part it out. Open to any reasonable offers

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

G

·
Discussion Starter · #2 · (Edited)
Make me an offer close to $1000 and show up with some factory 17s, I’ll throw in the Nokian tires to mount on them. $1500 and you can take it with the sparco wheels. Tires are about 65% and were mounted in November. Front suspension parts were all new 1.5 mo ago...I’m eating my hat and yours here...

Open to trades for XC60 bits and certain non Volvo items (helsdon chrysalis hammock tent, backpacking gear, etc... whatcha gots?)

G

·
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Bump. It’s gotta go one way or another. Weather is getting colder and I’d really like to move out of the car and into an apartment. Would be nice to have a small chunk of $ from this to pay security deposit. If it’s not gone by oct 1 I’ll send it to the scrapyard for $200 :(

·
Registered
4,477 Posts
Wait. Didn’t you buy an XC60? If that’s true, then you’re living in the wagon and drive the XC60? Those are some weird priorities you got yourself.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Wait. Didn’t you buy an XC60? If that’s true, then you’re living in the wagon and drive the XC60? Those are some weird priorities you got yourself.

Nope, living in the xc60....

·
Registered
5,730 Posts

·
Registered
16,859 Posts
Honestly, and it's a shame, but that car will probably bring more money parted out. It will be much more work and over a long period, but...
I think maronha got a fair amount over time before he had someone finally take the carcass for a few hundred. I bought a seat belt and that's how I met him and drove my first sonic and ultimately was bit by the VR bug!

·
Registered
1,519 Posts
Why in the world did you prioritize a new, expensive to maintain car over a place to live? That is super odd. How did you buy the car with no address? I am so confused.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Place fell thru in August. Facing over $1500 in repairs and maintenance I opted for the long term logical option of financing something else rather than continuing to throw $ at something I’m already underwater on.

There’s easily more than $1500 in parts on this car but I don’t have time/space/inclination to break it apart. And I’m done justifying my actions/decisions to anyone else here...enough said. Doesn’t seem to matter what I do or say anyhow, I’m still wrong :facepalm:

G

·
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Bump Part out starts shortly if no one speaks up. I’ll take 800 for the whole car without the Sparco wheels

·
Registered
1,836 Posts
Wish I had the room for 3rd swede
(of course I also wish I had room for more Aussies....)

Hopefully you're able to make it work somehow!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts