SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
A fully covering floor mat, made of stable natural rubber, with real raised edges all around. The mat provides effective protection for the car's interior against wet and dirt.
The material is sturdy and designed in a diagonal square pattern with soft edges and radii. The driver's mat has a comfortable fabric foot plate that protects shoes from wear.
Both the mat's colour and shape are adapted to integrate well with the rest of the car's interior.
The mat is easy to put in place and seals well against the floor. It is fixed with integrated clips through leak-protected installation holes. The mat is easily removed from the car for cleaning, and can be rinsed off with water.

39891793 Beige, LHD, Set of four mats

Facts and advantages:
Waterproof
Color coordinated
Easy to clean
Easy to install and remove from the car
Kept in place with factory clips

Used in Winters in my now sold V70R - Only meanful wear is at drivers heel - closeup of wear in last picture

$40 for local pickup - in Northern NJ - Bergen County
Will Ship however buyer pays all shipping costs.

·
Registered
123 Posts
I'm a noob here. Is the beige the same as gobi? These will fit an '07 s60, correct? Do you have any pics of them in the car?

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yes - Gobi = beige, at least I had a Gobi interior and these were the ones meant to match that. These are NOT custom fit to an S60 - they are meant for a V70- or XC 70 - from what I could find online the part number for the same style for an S60 is 39891778, I really don't know how different the two are - but I know I looked at both and bought the V70 over the S60 as the V had more room, particularly in the back seat. There is an ebay auction for S60 mats (which is where I got the part number from) - search for auction #230693201604. I don't have pictures install, and have sold the car so no way to take any.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts