SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Nw Price, $1,000. I have for sale 20" Momentum Wheels from my 2018 XC60. They are mounted with Continental ExtremeContact DWS06 with approximately 8,000 miles on them. The wheels are in very good condition. There is one very small ding shown in the photo below. There are also few very superficial scratches which are hard to see. So these are for a person looking for gently used, but not perfect. They are priced at $1,000, pickup only in CT (Greater Waterbury Area) with payment in cash or in advance with PayPal or Venmo. This is a big discount off of replacement and these wheels are hard to find at a good price.

The wheels are stored for the winter and available for pickup. The cloth wheel carriers are not included.

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Photos of the tread - wheels & tires still available.

Photos of the tread of 3 of the wheels. I didn’t have enough space to get to the 4th and bottom wheel.

·
Registered
1,830 Posts
I'll repeat my question. How much for the wheels without the tires?

·
Registered
1,046 Posts
This is such a great deal for wheels and tires. Are the tpms still installed?

·
Registered
17,301 Posts
This is such a great deal for wheels and tires. Are the tpms still installed?
SPA don’t have dedicated TPMS they use the abs system to detect minute variances in rotation by wheel. See the normal rubber stems on the set.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
The set is still available. I will not separate and I will not ship. Will accept $925 with payment in cash, PayPal or Venmo. Thank you.

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
The wheels are still available. The price is $900 firm with payment in cash, PayPal or Venmo. I will not separate or ship. It is local pickup only. Thank you for looking.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts