Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
FS/TW: 1996 Volvo 850R Wagon $2,800 OBO

SOLD

·
Registered
16,679 Posts
Turn up the bass and treble, turn Dolby off and put factory speakers back in the front doors (about a 10 min job); that will fix the sound system. Did the same thing with my 850R estate when I got it and it sounds awesome now.

Or skip the speaker replacement if you don't want to do it since you're selling....just fixing the settings on the HU should make a huge difference. Turning Dolby off is like taking your head out from under the blankets.

·
Registered
47 Posts
Jeez! That was fast. GLWS!

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Haha yeah but I'm not in a rush to sell it, every time I drive it I'm back to not wanting to sell it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 · (Edited)
Turn up the bass and treble, turn Dolby off and put factory speakers back in the front doors (about a 10 min job); that will fix the sound system. Did the same thing with my 850R estate when I got it and it sounds awesome now.

Or skip the speaker replacement if you don't want to do it since you're selling....just fixing the settings on the HU should make a huge difference. Turning Dolby off is like taking your head out from under the blankets.
Well the two front stock speakers that were in the door were torn so I threw them out. I turned Dolby off and messed with the head unit settings but can't get it sounding perfect, it's not horrible as I use it and don't complain, but it's not that great.

PRICE LOWERED: $2,800

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Still available as of right now.

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 · (Edited)
$2300. Just replaced the crank angle sensor.

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Bueller? Bueller?

·
Registered
2,034 Posts
Is this Chris's old car?

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Is this Chris's old car?
Chris as in Georgia 944 Porsche Chris? If so no, I bought it from a kid who bought it in Florida and drove it up here I forget his name though, I don't know who he bought it from but it was also in FL.

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Man is this car cursed? lol No offers? Why is it so scary?

1 - 13 of 13 Posts